Ascot Hill Challenge
September 26, 2020 @ 6:45 am - 10:00 am
Join us on the best 3.1 mile trail course in East Los Angeles! The Annual Ascot Hills Challenge 5K will take you on a journey through the rolling hills of El Sereno where the legendary Ascot motor speedway of the 1920’s and 30’s hosted crowds of 10,000 and more to witness weekly auto races that brought in the biggest and best racing stars of their time!
Our 5k course will challenge all levels of runners, walkers and hikers. The race is chip-timed for those seeking friendly competition and/or a chance to win a commemorative LAFD challenge coin.
If you enjoy trail running, walking or hiking, you’ll be certain to enjoy this event with spectacular views of Los Angeles, Dodger Stadium and the Hollywood sign, all visible from within the park.
See you there!
• Live DJ
• Commemorative dry fit t-shirt.
• Commemorative finisher medal.
• Goody bag / handouts from participating sponsors and merchants.
• Winner medals for overall top three male and female finishers
• Divisional medals for top three males and females of each age category.
• Raffles, community and wellness booths
• Live on site and online results
Event Promotional Video
Event Day (9/28/19)
6:00 – 745 a.m. Same day registration opens (limited number)
Bib Pickup (for pre-registrants)
7:00 a.m. Pre-race party begins
7:15 a.m. First warm up
7:40 a.m. 2nd warm up
8:00 a.m. Race begins
9:15 a.m. Awards / Divisional medals