Alhambra Pumpkin Run
October 30 @ 6:30 am - 2:00 pm
Join us on Sunday, October 30th for our 9th Annual Alhambra Pumpkin Run and Halloween Fest in Downtown Alhambra! Proceeds will benefit the Alhambra Educational Foundation!
Our mission is to provide a fun, family environment to promote physical fitness, health and fun through a community based event with costumes, music and entertainment.
- Free and fun outdoor festival for the entire family!
- Trick-or-Treating at local Downtown Alhambra businesses on Main Street!
- Live entertainment including a band, dance performances and DJ!
- Certified Alhambra Farmers Market!
- Annual Downtown Alhambra Hallowscream Costume Contest!
- Kids Zone including pumpkin patch, carnival games, and more!
- Free pumpkin patch for kids (first come first serve)!
- Beer Garden hosted by Alhambra Education Foundation and sponsored by Ohana Brewery!
- When: Sunday, October 24th 2021
- Where: 2nd Street & Main Street in Downtown Alhambra
- 10K start: 7:45am
- 5K Start: 8:00am
- Kiddie Fun Run(ages 4 + 5): 9:30am
- 1K Start (ages 6-10): 9:45am
- Alhambra Certified Farmers Market: 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Downtown Alhambra Kids Costume Contest on Main Stage: 12:00pm
- Trick-or-Treating on Main Street: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Downtown Alhambra Hallowscream Festival: 7:00am – 2:00pm
*Start times subject to change
We are excited to bring the 10K back! Yay! Our 10K route is two loops of our 5K route. You get to see our beautiful Alhambra community twice. How lucky are you?
Our 5K route begins on Main Street facing west. Runners travel west on Main Street to 5th Street and turn right and loop back on Main Street facing east. When runners hit Garfield, they will turn left onto Garfield traveling north as they pass the Renaissance Theater corner.
Runners then loop right and travel back to Main Street as they pass a DJ on the Renaissance Theater corner by Applebee’s and turn left onto Main Street and travel east.
Once runners hit El Molino Dr. they will make a right into our beautiful north/east Alhambra residential area and loop around to Granada Ave. Participants will then make a left back onto Main Street and finish the 5K run/walk facing west on Main Street and continue back to our finish line.
The 1K course features a turnaround loop easy for the kids to follow and a police bike will be guiding the runners on the loop. The race begins on Main Street at our start line (cross street: 2nd Street) facing east Alhambra. The race begins and runners make a U-Turn at 5th Street and runners turn back around on Main Street facing west and ending at the finish line on 2nd Street.
KIDDIE FUN RUN ROUTE
The Kiddie Fun Run course features a turnaround loop easy for the kids to follow and a police bike will be guiding the runners on the loop. The race begins on Main Street at our start line (cross street: 2nd Street) facing east Alhambra. The race begins and runners make a U-Turn at 3rd Street and runners turn back around on Main Street facing west and ending at the finish line on 2nd Street.